Realizing that our Russian visa expires in three weeks, we’re headed north tomorrow, and expect to spend the night, and maybe a couple of days, in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Spare us the Borat jokes, please! Neither of us have seen the movie. How square we are!
Search the Site
- RT @RhinosIRF: Greater one-horned rhinos' main food source is grasses, to ensure ideal nutrient-rich grazing, park managers prescribe grass… 2 days ago
- RT @RhinosIRF: Massive cross-border illegal trade. SA, Malaysia join forces to resolve #rhino #horn case citizen.co.za/news/news-nati… via @TheCi… 1 week ago
- RT @RhinosIRF: Did you know sumatran rhinos are the “Gardeners of the Forest” Visit rhinos.org/species/sumatr… to learn more! https://t.co/1ld… 1 week ago
- Honored and proud to represent @rhinosirf at the @nelsoninstitute #EarthDayConf #TeamRhino instagram.com/p/BTB4NoAjTwz/ 1 week ago
- RT @RhinosIRF: Removing invasive arenga palm provides more native food plants for Javan #rhinos #TeamRhino #Habitat https://t.co/pLpUcWhfKs 2 weeks ago