Realizing that our Russian visa expires in three weeks, we’re headed north tomorrow, and expect to spend the night, and maybe a couple of days, in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Spare us the Borat jokes, please! Neither of us have seen the movie. How square we are!
Search the Site
- RT @GBG_Hawks: 16U-Blue's Sam Wright with the post-season gem and the offense to go with it! twitter.com/pdubs1414/stat… 6 days ago
- RT @JWadeTaylor: I hope Macron and Trudeau speak only french to each other when they are around Trump, and regularly drop "Mueller" in thei… 1 week ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: National Suicide Hotline 1 800 273 8255 I’ve brushed up against this darkness and I know it’s a tempting exit but REACH… 1 week ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gmorning. YOU ARE SO LOVED AND WE LIKE HAVING YOU AROUND. *ties one end of this sentence to your heart, the other end to ev… 1 week ago
- @DC_Recycler Yay! We’re planting service berry as our street tree in frkmoof our house. And mark and Poppy have bee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago