So here’s my schedule for the week. If any of you are in the NYC area and want to meet up, give me a call: 410-925-2569. What follows is tentative. It looks like it’s going to rain on Monday and Tuesday, so that impacts things a bit.
It’s been fun so far. I had an amazing beef tongue sandwich outside the Roosevelt St. subway station last night. This morning I had four apple cider donuts at the Grand Army Plaza farmer’s market. Where have you been all my life, o apple cider donut?
Saturday, March 27
- Red Bull New York vs. Chicago Fire – Harrison, NJ
Sunday, March 28
- 10:00 AM Russian Orthodox Church Service – Holy Trinity Astoria Queens 2536 37th Street Long Island City, NY 11103-422
- Lunch in Astoria – Bosnian. Pasha in Astoria on 31st and Newtown Ave
- Central Park or High Line park in afternoon?
- Free jazz show 7 pm at American Legion Post (Col. Charles Young #398), 248 W. 132nd St.
Monday, March 29
- Staten Island Ferry
- Burmese Lunch at Cafe Mingala 1393B Second Ave.,
- MOMA & PS1
- Rubin Art Museum
Tuesday, March 30
- 3:00 AM New Fulton Fish Market 800 FOOD CENTER DRIVE BRONX, NY 10474 –
- New York Botanical Garden, Bronx
- Mahayana Buddhist Temple
- PM: Kamil Kaluza
Wednesday, March 31
- 7:30 Central Park Bird Tour -??
- Washington Square Area – 11 AM
- African Burial Ground
- Skyscraper Museum
- Earth Room
Thursday, April 1
- Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge
- 7 Train culinary outing through Queens
- 6:30 Delbarton ’94 – Dublin 6 – 575 Hudson Street
Friday, April 2
- UN Visit
- Fish Fry – Harlem
- Service, Eldridge Street Synagogue
- Wormburner concert at Pianos 158 Ludlow Street 10:30PM – Lower East Side
Saturday, April 3
- Dinner, Brooklyn w/Eric, Park Slope