We’re in China and have been since August 2. Over the next few days we’ll catch you up on where we’ve been, who we’ve met and what we’ve seen. At the moment we’re settling into Weining, Guizhou, a small city on the edge of Cao Hai Lake, where we’ll spend much of the next three months. CeCe has an internship with the International Crane Foundation. And since there’s little else to do here, so do I, I guess. Our next post will expand on why we’re here.. In the meantime, here are some photos from the first month of our latest adventure.
Search the Site
- RT @pattonoswalt: The fuck world are we living in? twitter.com/bmaz/status/87… 20 hours ago
- RT @BillNye: As the kids say... "Yeah boii!" 😉😎 twitter.com/neiltyson/stat… 20 hours ago
- RT @annamiticus: Our partners on the ground in #Vietnam need your help to protect #wildlife from traffickers @edu4naturevn @EnvUsa https://… 20 hours ago
- RT @RhinoGoddess: Another asinine idea to 'reduce' poaching; will only lead to illegal exports. John Hume at it again. https://t.co/wkc6m0z… 20 hours ago
- 2 poached #rhino carcasses found at Zimbabwe minister's ranch m.news24.com/news24/Africa/… #corruption 20 hours ago