We’re in China and have been since August 2. Over the next few days we’ll catch you up on where we’ve been, who we’ve met and what we’ve seen. At the moment we’re settling into Weining, Guizhou, a small city on the edge of Cao Hai Lake, where we’ll spend much of the next three months. CeCe has an internship with the International Crane Foundation. And since there’s little else to do here, so do I, I guess. Our next post will expand on why we’re here.. In the meantime, here are some photos from the first month of our latest adventure.
Search the Site
- In Indonesia, @rhinosirf supports eleven Rhino Protection Units (RPUs) in Bukit Barisan Selatan… instagram.com/p/Bcp7KO7AxfX/ 1 month ago
- RT @workmanalice: Liberal MP @timwilsoncomau proposed to his partner Ryan during his same-sex marriage speech to the House of Reps. He said… 1 month ago
- After outcry, Trump halts big-game trophy decision - The Washington Post apple.news/A0CQnMGm-Tn-ad… 2 months ago
- RT @CITES: "Australia to ban trading in #rhino horn and #ivory" via @Lowvelder goo.gl/P5W8Qp #elephant https://t.co/0qOBYzKrdj 2 months ago
- RT @repjohnlewis: I was beaten, left bloody and unconscious so that every American has the right to vote. Friends of mine gave their lives.… 2 months ago