We’re in China and have been since August 2. Over the next few days we’ll catch you up on where we’ve been, who we’ve met and what we’ve seen. At the moment we’re settling into Weining, Guizhou, a small city on the edge of Cao Hai Lake, where we’ll spend much of the next three months. CeCe has an internship with the International Crane Foundation. And since there’s little else to do here, so do I, I guess. Our next post will expand on why we’re here.. In the meantime, here are some photos from the first month of our latest adventure.
Search the Site
- RT @RhinosIRF: We reached 30,000 twitter followers! THANK YOU to everyone who supports rhinos and our work to save them from extinction! ht… 6 hours ago
- RT @RhinosIRF: Create custom holiday cards that benefit rhino conservation with @picaboo! 50% of the proceeds benefit IRF. https://t.co/AHa… 15 hours ago
- RT @RhinosIRF: We reached 30,000 twitter followers! THANK YOU to everyone who supports rhinos and our work to save them from extinction! ht… 15 hours ago
- RT @RhinosIRF: Today is #givingtuesday! All gifts great & small count! Give today & help save #rhinos! Together we can ensure their surviva… 6 days ago
- RT @RhinosIRF: Just in time for cooler temps, our fleece vests have arrived in the Rhino Shop! bit.ly/2fzV3Pu https://t.co/6eZgZZu… 6 days ago