We’re in China and have been since August 2. Over the next few days we’ll catch you up on where we’ve been, who we’ve met and what we’ve seen. At the moment we’re settling into Weining, Guizhou, a small city on the edge of Cao Hai Lake, where we’ll spend much of the next three months. CeCe has an internship with the International Crane Foundation. And since there’s little else to do here, so do I, I guess. Our next post will expand on why we’re here.. In the meantime, here are some photos from the first month of our latest adventure.
Search the Site
- RT @YellowOrangeIT: We are very happy and proud to be partner of the @RhinosIRF to help Rhinos around the world. https://t.co/leeqt87zws 1 week ago
- RT @chrissyteigen: After 9 years of hating Donald J Trump, telling him "lol no one likes you" was the straw https://t.co/MhZ6bXT1Dp 2 weeks ago
- Reince. Wash. Repeat. 2 weeks ago
- RT @NastyWomenofNPS: After the ...stunning... performance by Tinyhands, @boyscouts has decided to open membership to transgender boys https… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jennyyangtv: Giving McCain the credit for defeating this repeal when female Senators Murkowski & Collins were early NOs is EVERY WORK M… 2 weeks ago