We’re in China and have been since August 2. Over the next few days we’ll catch you up on where we’ve been, who we’ve met and what we’ve seen. At the moment we’re settling into Weining, Guizhou, a small city on the edge of Cao Hai Lake, where we’ll spend much of the next three months. CeCe has an internship with the International Crane Foundation. And since there’s little else to do here, so do I, I guess. Our next post will expand on why we’re here.. In the meantime, here are some photos from the first month of our latest adventure.
Search the Site
- RT @GBG_Hawks: 16U-Blue's Sam Wright with the post-season gem and the offense to go with it! twitter.com/pdubs1414/stat… 6 days ago
- RT @JWadeTaylor: I hope Macron and Trudeau speak only french to each other when they are around Trump, and regularly drop "Mueller" in thei… 1 week ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: National Suicide Hotline 1 800 273 8255 I’ve brushed up against this darkness and I know it’s a tempting exit but REACH… 1 week ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gmorning. YOU ARE SO LOVED AND WE LIKE HAVING YOU AROUND. *ties one end of this sentence to your heart, the other end to ev… 1 week ago
- @DC_Recycler Yay! We’re planting service berry as our street tree in frkmoof our house. And mark and Poppy have bee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago