We’re in China and have been since August 2. Over the next few days we’ll catch you up on where we’ve been, who we’ve met and what we’ve seen. At the moment we’re settling into Weining, Guizhou, a small city on the edge of Cao Hai Lake, where we’ll spend much of the next three months. CeCe has an internship with the International Crane Foundation. And since there’s little else to do here, so do I, I guess. Our next post will expand on why we’re here.. In the meantime, here are some photos from the first month of our latest adventure.
Search the Site
- RT @Sethrogen: Yo! @DonaldJTrumpJr! I noticed you follow me on Twitter. Please ask your dad to resign before he destroys the planet. Thanks… 1 day ago
- RT @SacredStoneCamp: Drilling has begun, this is our last stand. Take action in your community or come to camp NOW. sacredstonecamp.org/faq/… 1 week ago
- RT @votevets: .@realDonaldTrump, we’re debuting this ad on @Morning_Joe, and taking it to other morning shows you watch, too! https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @RhinosIRF: Looking for a Valentines Day gift idea? How about rhino jewelry? It's 14% off now until Feb.14! bit.ly/1Qwa8N4 http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RhinoGayle: @RhinosIRF @Kia What about plasticine rhinos?😉They're very wise and all about education&awareness on key topics! @RoamingRh… 2 weeks ago